Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Steve and his "Buhbuh"

I love watching these two interact. Lucia puts up a racket if Steve doesn't give her his attention as soon as he walks in the door. She practically throws herself at him then revs up the belly laugh for his slurpy kisses. Her cocoa eyes follow him around until he looks at her. Bursts of wiggles and squeals ensue! The following pictures don't capture that laughter, but I love how she is looking at him in these. I love that my honey is such a hands on dad. I love it.






6 comments:

Turquoise Gates said...

Great photos. What a fun relationship to have with your dad! (and come on, Amy, spare us the chest hair in future pics!) ;-)

Special Delivery said...

Fantastic eye contact! It warms my heart to see such a connection between them! Happy Father's Day Steve!!! I can't wait to give you the FD hug in person!

Unknown said...

ahhhh heavenly.

emily said...

I am still waiting for a CO post :) I will call you soon about what has happened since we talked last. We love you all!

Turquoise Gates said...

I do believe Aaron and Steve are brothers separated at birth. Love you. Debra

Turquoise Gates said...

Posting as Gen simply because I have no idea how to post as myself and she left it up! She is unable to keep me from it since she is in a car with her Auntie Rose! Or maybe these are going to ding her little computer-laden phone as alerts and she'll shut me off!! Debra