Monday, June 22, 2009

How about those eyes!




Okay, so blog negligence is my middle name! Here are a couple of pics I took yesterday. There are so many pics to post and mental conversations I have had with you, dear friends. Things I have wanted to share along the way. It makes me feel "clogged" just thinking about all that I had hoped to post. So, I decided that for today, a couple of pictures would suffice. As soon as I posted them, I showed Emma and Amanda, who said, "Those are cute but not nearly as adorable as she is in person." Yep, it's true! She is the HAPPIEST, most EXPRESSIVE, CHATTY (really, really noisy), down right FUNNY baby EVER! Crazy cuteness!

8 comments:

Papa Jay said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Linda said...

Lucia is positively adorable. Thank you for posting the pictures so we can see how she is growing! Those eyes are amazing!! Much love, Mom and Dad Gregg

Unknown said...

oh, i have stalked and stalked in hopes of just a little peek to fill my hunger for glover girls photos. wow. beautifulness.

on another note, are you in any way interested (ha like there's nothing else in your life?!) in a seminar with doug gordon and kevin kubota on weddings in NYC early august? call me quick if so!

Turquoise Gates said...

She's beautiful! Loves the oranges and blues. And is that a table and bouquet of flowers in her eyes or some optical illusion?

Love you and miss you! Thank you for the pictures - just what I needed this morning.

drea said...

She is absolutly beautiful. What a blessed mom you are.

jesus gypsies said...

Oh! my beautiful little niece that I can't wait to meet, and hug, and kiss and squeeze and tickle in person in just a short few weeks!!! (along with her beautiful 3 sissies!) Well, in the mean time, please give them all an extra hug and kiss from their aunt Linda- that will have to do for now!

Special Delivery said...

What a face! She is SO sweet and has just the cutest lips I have ever seen! I LOVED seeing new pics of Lucia! It brings me SUCH joy! BTW-I got the dress and LOVE IT! We'll have to chat soon. But, I know the "clogged" feeling and whenever we get a chance it will be just GREAT! Love you so much and miss you a TON!

Ginger said...

Such sweet roundness! SO KISSABLE!