Monday, December 22, 2008

blessing upon blessing

I am officially giddy, silly even! My honey is home for two whole weeks, my dear friend, Naomi, is within driving distance for a few happy weeks that will blink by (before she returns to her home in Mozambique), the girls are contented bees, sewing, crafting and basically glowing in grand-parental attention. Christmas day is drawing near, and GUESS WHAT??!!!!!! Our baby girl (yes, girl) will soon be joining our family!

Our tiny two month old, named "Life" in her native tongue, will likely be ready for travel by the end of February. So now we wait some more....but we have pictures (which for confidentiality reasons I cannot post) and will receive regular updates.

Praise the Lord, His mercies never cease!

5 comments:

Turquoise Gates said...

Hurray! More girlies for the Glovers!

Unknown said...

Oh, God! How awesome are you in Your faithfulness! Hold on to little Life and bring her safely home to cuddle and dance and learn to read and play...

Unknown said...

Aim, I just found your recent photo posts - those are simply breathtaking. Beautiful, girl, beautiful!!

Amy said...

Thank you, Ang! The engagement shoot was so fun! They are such a sweet couple and were up for anything. Their wedding is coming up soon and I am really looking forward to it. Hey congrats on your new camera!!!! SO exciting! Naming her Lily! Now that's a hoot! It reminds me of one of my kid's books called The Old Lady Who Named Things. Quirky and just right.

Unknown said...

When I read your words about preparing to nurse your little one, Tears streamed. How I thank God for your coming blessing! How I wish I could see you there in your momma journey. How I will pray for you as you get ready!